This option is currently unavailable.
8-port Indoor Wall-Box
The TechLogix TL-8P-DB-I is a simple, cost-effective solution for terminating, adapting, and coupling fiber optic cables in the field. Its metal construction provides strength and durability, and its modular design accommodates up to eight standard couplers or adapters for sixteen total strands of fiber.
Note: The compatible fiber optic adapters and couplers are sold separately. The TL-8P-DB-I supports universally sized panel-mount adapters.
- Technical Features
- 8 total customizable ports for use with TechLogix couplers and adapters (sold separately)
- Supports up to sixteen total strands of fiber (eight duplex adapters/couplers)
- Built-in fiber cable coiler for strain-relief
- Buit-in tension lugs
- Metal construction
- Indoor rated
- 1.5" x 8.5" x 4.0" (4.0cm x 22.0cm x 11.0cm)
- Compatible with both single mode and multimode cable and adapters/couplers
LC to LC single mode coupler
LC to LC multimode coupler
OM2, OM3, OM4
- Open the TL-8P-DB-I by separating the top and bottom panels.
- Mount the bottom panel to a flat surface.
- Insert the fiber optic cable and coil excess around the internal coiler.
- Insert the couplers and/or adapters.
- Connect the fiber optic cabling to the couplers and/or adapters.
- Install the top panel.
What adapters and couplers are compatible with this wall-box.The TL-8P-DB-I is compatible with universally sized panel-mount fiber optic adapters, including options for LC and SC connectors. View the compatible options.
Part# SKU# DescriptionTL-8P-DB-I 1004-0097
Wall-mount fiber distribution box -- 8 port with indoor rating