Adapt fiber to twisted pair with the TechLogix TL-MC-1S1RPP
Forget inconvenient power supplies and PoE injectors with the TechLogix TL-MC-1S1RPP.
The TL-MC-1S1RPP adapts fiber to twisted pair while maintaining Gigabit network speeds and providing PoE+ to connected devices, such as cameras and access points.
TechLogix media converters integrate twisted pair electronics with fiber optic cable to extend transmission distance and create immunity from surges, static, lightning and interference.
Media converters are ideal for expanding existing networks with minimal cost and complexity, and they are completely transparent to the connected devices and signals.
Unlike other similar products, the TL-MC-1S1RPP includes a UL-listed 52V power supply with voltage monitoring for stable, long-term performance of both the media converter and the connected electronics. Diagnostic LEDs provide additional status and troubleshooting capabilities.
Learn more at www.tlnetworx.com.
- One RJ45 to one SFP (fiber)
- Up to 30w PoE+ for connected devices
- 52V UL-listed power supply included
- Extend signal distances up to 550m (1,805 feet) using multimode fiber and a compatible SFP transceiver module
- Extend signal distances up to 20km (12.4 miles) using single mode fiber and a compatible SFP transceiver module
- Diagnostic LEDs for status and troubleshooting
- Compatible with network-based devices, such as cameras, network switches, routers, access points, computers and servers
- Slim format metal chassis (93mm x 70mm x 26mm)