MOFO™ Media Over Fiber Optic cable — USB 3.2/2.0/1.1 F to F — plenum rated with plate connectivity
The TechLogix MOFO™ PT Series is the first HDMI & USB plate solution backed with fiber.
Forget clunky extenders and bandwidth-limited copper cable. The MOFO™ PT Series combines fiber-based cabling with traditional table inserts and wallplates, delivering cleaner installations, fewer failure points and better bandwidth. Simply pull, plug and play.
The MOFO™ PT Series includes USB cables in a variety of lengths, aluminum table insert grommets in black or white finish, and aluminum decora wall plates in black or white finish. Simply combine components based on your installation.
The system leverages TechLogix's MOFO™ fiber-based technology to manage USB Superspeed (10G), USB High-Speed and USB Full-Speed connections. Both ends of the cable are compatible with the table inserts and wall plates to prevent the need of buying two different cables depending on the needs of the installation. A SuperSpeed USB A to A cable is included.
Wall plates and table inserts are sold separately.
- Plenum-rated jacket
- Fiber-based USB cable
- Female Type A USB connector to Female Type A USB connector
- Compatible with USB 3.0/3.1/3.2 (SuperSpeed 10G) devices
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (high-speed) and USB 1.1 (full speed) devices
- No power required (completely powered by USB bus)
- Plug-and-play – no drivers required
- True fiber cable core using TechLogix's MOFO™ technology
- Includes 2m patch cord for plate connectivity to devices
- Metal molded connector head shells
- Directional operation – clearly marked Host & Device head shells
- Interference-free performance
- Recommended for conduit/pipe/duct diameters of 1 1/2" or greater
- Recommended for 2" wall boxes — available trim build out ring for shallower boxes
- Available in multiple cable lengths (5m / 8m / 10m / 15m)
- Patent pending (No. 63/239,548)