Fiber optic coupler -- duplex LC to SC
'Get out the cable stretcher!' This is a mildly humorous prank to play on a greenhorn cable installer, but sometimes, don't you wish you actually had one?
Fiber couplers (sometimes called adapters) are a simple and stable way of extending your fiber optic cable, or creating a service point at a patch panel.
These are also great for coupling your bulk fiber installation cable to a patch cable which will increase the longevity of the install cable.
- Technical Features
- Duplex LC to Duplex SC
- Single mode (OS2) and Multimode (OM4) compatible
- Panel Mount
- High precision ceramic sleeve
- Stainless steel clip
- Metal shell
- For UPC polish type cables
- Low insertion loss ≤0.2dB
Economy Premade Cables - Duplex Single mode
Patch cables in standard lengths up to 10m
Armored Premade Cables - Duplex Single mode
Patch cables in standard lengths up to 30m
- Install the adapter into a fiber tray or patch panel.
- Connect your duplex cables to both sides of the adapter.
What cables will this adapter work with?It will work with Single mode or Multimode duplex cable. (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OS1, OS2)
Part# SKU# DescriptionS2M4D-ADPT-LCSC 1004-0088Duplex LC to SC Single Mode Coupler